CREATIONS INSPIRATIONS

15 most awesome anime/manga drawings.

I'm a huge fan of Anime and Manga. And today I want to share my love with you people too. Following are some really amazing and beautiful Anime manga drawings that I found on worlds largest online art community deviantart.com. So enjoy and share my love with your friends too.

CAT2 cover by *cellar-fcp:




Love You+Hate You by *0Effe0:


Abyssal by =Zaphk:



Tori by *0Effe0:



Anime by ~SEKACH:



pharmacist elf by *masterbimo:



Your Glance by *Dark134:



wolfs hat by *hachiyuki:


wetsuit by *elpinoy:


library by ~tahra:


Blackbird - Immortal by *shilin:



LS In My Darkest hour by =virus-AC74:


Byakuren by ~Ugly-baka-girl:


Hikari by ~Ugly-baka-girl:


Inquisitor by *0Effe0:


POSTED BY Unknown
DISCUSSION 2 Comments

2 Responses to : 15 most awesome anime/manga drawings.

  1. Jack Vick says:

    great content! smartparaphrasingtool.com I found your blog on google and loved reading it greatly. It is a great post indeed. Much obliged to you and good. keep it up..

  2. Anonymous says:

    I love it

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wait wait wait. Please don't close this box.It won't take long.

Take few seconds and please follow any of 3 options below.

Subscribe AND Follow

Keep youself updated.