5 sites to know top search keywords on web.
Getting traffic on your site is not an easy task. One need to think very logically about the different measures available for a single task before choosing the most prominent solution. One of the most important tool that are required for a high ranking of your website is "Keyword". A wisely chosen keyword can provide you with a very high traffic flow. And when there is a question for finding the topic for your post instead of keyword for your post, you need some extra help. In this post I'm going to enlist some most helpful sites on web that can help to find out what topic is being searched the most and what is hip. So let's begin.
- Google Trends: With Google Trends, you can compare the world’s interest in your favorite topics. Enter up to five topics and see how often they’ve been searched on Google over time. Google Trends also shows how frequently your topics have appeared in Google News stories, and in which geographic regions people have searched for them most.
- Google Zeitgeist: This take a look at the biggest events, news, and people who shaped the last year. This tool analyzed the billions of queries that were typed into Google over the year to give you a glimpse of last year.
- AOL Hot Searches: This shows top queries within a particular time span and particular categories.
- Lycos 50: This service shows top searches at Lycos each week.
- Yahoo Buzz Index: It show the hot searches on yahoo search everyday.